If you are a Carpenter with commercial/residential/industrial building construction experience, we need you! Come work alongside other construction professionals in a fast paced and exciting work environment. AKRA Builders targets long term dedicated employees that are looking for a career with a family-oriented company with our average employee tenure being around 17 years.
AKRA Builders is an equal opportunity employer, and we offer a full benefits package including but not limited to profit sharing, 401K, health insurance, paid time off, along with a flexible and fun work environment.
Considered Applicants will possess the following attributes and perform the following duties:
- Accepting applications from carpenters with varying levels of experience
- Perform a wide range of rough and finish carpentry work including but not limited to metal/wood stud framing, installing doors and hardware, formwork, specialties installation and miscellaneous trim carpentry.
- Comprehend and interpret drawings, blueprints, specifications and sketches
- Project layout
- Ability to work with general construction hand and power tools and equipment
- Follow established Safety program and maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Coordinate carpentry activities with Project Management and Field Supervision team
- Self-motivated with minimal supervision needed
- Team oriented individual with a positive attitude and continual desire for learning
- Be generally familiar with building codes and legal regulations
- Possess at least a High School Diploma and valid driver’s license
- Requires physical activity including considerable use of your arms, legs and moving your body such as standing, walking, stretching, bending, lifting, pulling, twisting and kneeling
- Requires regular lifting of at least 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds or more
- Will be exposed to sometimes hot and cold temperatures
Preferred Consideration given to:
- 10-hour OSHA certification training within the last 5 years
- First aid and CPR certified
- Willingness to travel to remote project sites
- Willingness and ability to self-perform other miscellaneous construction work such as demolition, general labor and concrete
- Basic construction equipment operation experience or certifications
- Self-motivated candidates with strong work ethic, detail oriented, strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
Apply online (www.akrabuilders.com), in person, or e-mail resume to email@example.com.